Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"CHONG HONG TANG"

At the night of 14/1/08, I entertain the China visitor which we had go over to drink some beer at Sunway area….After sending him back to Holiday villa subang and I back to company to collect my car and the time is around 2am in the 15/1/08. Normally at the mid night or can be consider early morning the road will be not much car and I start feel sleepy due to I also sleep late at the date before that.

When I reach one of the traffic light which I will go though everyday from my house to company( Puchong area), i look around and find there is no car from other way and i really so tired and hope can reach home early, than I didn’t wait for the green light and directly “CHONG HONG TANG” cos normally at mid night I might be no problem :P . But for this time after I go straight, I found that got road block in front of me, that time I really think that sure kena saman + got drunk some more….die…:P

But luckily, the police just stop the car in front of me and didn’t stop me. Haha, this time I think really luckily cos think the police are looking for some one at that night but not the normal operation which will check the car license etc…So, next time I will look around to make sure really no car + road block just do this…kakaka

No comments: