Tuesday, April 15, 2008

11 and 12 march...Happy and sadness

11 March 2008 Family Day

Wake up at 7.30am due to today my company family day and need to reach Desa water park at 9-9:30am. So, my colleague told me that will come over to fetch me at 8am and we go to have breakfast first be4 go over there......Than i try to call my colleague at 8am cos i know that sure he will late. He told me that he had wake up when the 1st time i call him, than i ask him call me when he reach my house.....Finally at 8:30am i receive his call and told me that"Lau, i am not feeling well, so can't go to the family day".......

Oh shit! I need to get there by 9-9:30am and i even dono how to get there, so i directly check the map of Desa Water Park, and call me other colleague and ask for how to get there.

Luckily at last i arrive at there at 9:15am and other colleague still waiting outside and haven't start the breakfast yet. Our game start at around 10 am and finish at 2pm....This time family day, i feel that few game need a lot energy, feel very tired after finish few game. And in the last game of the day, we need to swim about 50 meter, and i need to vs one of my girl subordinate which from sarawak. I though my swimming can be consider "ok" la and can handle that girl....but whose know, when the game start, i saw that girl can swim very fast and i even can't follow her....OMG, at last i lost to that girl....kakaka And finally i know that Sarawakian can swim very well....kaka




This is the game that need to swim and i lost to that orange colour shirt girl:P


So, at end of the day our team only manage get No 4 over 6 team. And the final section is the Lucky draw, for this section i always have a luck to get the Lucky draw one. I had take the company Lucky draw in 3 of the company event. So, this time i oso get the Lucky draw as well....

This is the Lucky draw that i get....

And our family end at around 3pm, some staff still continue to play in the water park and some of them was going back early. Feel bit tired on the day and it can consider one of the activities that help each employee closer.

19/4/08 The day he left...


Until now when i looking at this photo and read carmen wed site http://www.carmenparadise.blogspot.com/, i still feel bit sad....

The night of KLIA was cool and quiet, i don't like this feeling......This because our friend will leave us and fly over to UK Oxford for his PHD study for 3-4 year...May b 3-4 year was not long(but we take the UTM degree also 4 year), and we feel proud that he can join the Oxford. But we still feel sad when we saw him enter the boarding gate.

He got a lot of friend and student come over to KLIA(even some of inti colleague bring over the note book because have an exam tomorrow).So, we and his family didn't manage to talk much thing with him. So, if u ask me"will u hope that many people to send u at airport", i can answer u"no"......Too many friend come over, it make u can have a time to make a chat with your family and close friend.....

The gift from my sis daugther
This is the so call gift from my sis daugther, she is the 1o year old (i think la)girl that always like to watch cartoon at home. She don't like study but she have potential in other thing (she like to take photo by phone, camera, make some small gift that teach by her teacher). And here is one of the girt that she learn from her school.....

No comments: