Tuesday, April 1, 2008

KK ,China Trip and Inti 3 On 3

I had go through a so call very very bc schedule a end of March, which i had go over to KK from 19-24, china from 26-29 and inti 3 on 3 at 30/3/08

KK Trip 19-24/3/08
We (14 person) had travel over to KK for the mount KK at 19/3/08.....The first day we reach there, we stay at the mesilau resort before we start our hiking. I start feel the cool when we staying at this mesilau resort. The 2nd days we take the breakfast at this mesilau resort be4 we start the hiking at 8:45 am.
At the 2nd day after taking the breakfast we start from the mesilau at 8:45am. The mesilau entrance is the one need to walk 2.5 km more than other entrance. Previously we thought that 2.5 km won't be too far, but when we start hiking, even 500 m we also will think it is far for us:P

We start at 8:45am and only reach labah rata at 4pm. Which mean that we take 7 hour and 15 minute to get there. The temperature at labah rata at 4pm is about 11degree. I only taking a small bag which only carry some food (energy bar, and lunch) and water. And i have another bag which about 7kg was carry by the porter. But the problem is, the porter help me to carry my 7kg bag is the 12 year old child.She will come over to help his father to carry the bag at weekend. I saw she was so tired to carry my bag, and i wish to help her carry my bag. The problem is, if i carried the bag by my self, i dono what time i just can reach labah rata:P





We had take rest at the labah rata and start to climb to the mountain at 2:45am. During that time the temperature was a bout 8 degree.....and we reach the top(actually is nearly top,kaka) at 6-7am. The view there really nice, but for me, it enough for once in a life. That because really not easy to climb up there(that for me la)kaka...


After coming down from the mount, we stay at the step in lounge which a lot of bag pack tourist stay here which only cost RM 35 per person for 1 night. The place is good and cheap. The day after we coming down from mountain, we go for the water roughing. I had been try the water roughing at phuket last year, so for this time it seem like not so special for me. And the gil in our group also mention tat they want to try for the higher level of water roughing, they feel that like nothing. That is because i and another guy call LAI BIAO GE (and the guard)is the only two that used move the ship........:P




The KK trip come to the end at 24/3/08, we arrived at LCCT near 12am and only get home around 1am. It really a tired trip but we all enjoy in this trip and get to know more friend in the trip as well.
China Trip 26-29/3/08
I had been in china from 26-29/3/08. For those 4 days, got 3 days i had spend it at China Zhongshan Xiaolan Custom....Until the day i go over to the custom, i just knowledge that the custom efficiency was more or less same with Malaysia....They can start work at 9am, and have lunch from 12-2.30pm. Than take off at 5pm.Walau, in one day u can guess how many thing they can do......At last, my product still stuck at that custom when i back to Malaysia and need the china partner to help me to clear it from custom.....

Here i share some photo of the hotel i stay at Shunde China, it only cost RM168 per night and the room is clean and creative. I think very difficult to get this price and this kind of room at Malaysia. Beside the room, i also try the BEI FANG (BeiJing etc) food from this trip....beside the KAM KUI sup:P













Inti 3 on 3 30/3/08

Ah Long,Ming Yang and me had join the Inti 3 on 3 competition. Last time we play as a team was happen on year 2002......







This inti 3 on 3 make us can get together and play together. The other thing important is we won this competition,even win the team which have the MVP of NBL.(due to raining)kaka.....










It really a good memory for 4 of us(3 player) and 1 team manager(C) which help us to take all the nice photo.....

Ah Long:

Thank for coming to join us for this competition.U still a good team leader in the game from the Uni time until now. And a good sportmanship player.
Ming Yang:
Thank for organize a team for this 3 on 3. And u also still same as usual which 遇强越强.

Carmen:
Thank for follow us all the day and as the only support us when we play with Outlow. A lot nice pic also taken by u.....May be u didn't come, i oso can't perform:)
Thank a lot guys cos i really had enjoy the day of 3 on 3 and never forget it.Thank again guys.



















8 comments:

rukawa said...

hey, you blog too. I have bookmarked the page :)

Rugawan said...

kaka, thank long.....but my english not good la, hope u can understand what i post:P

terry said...

I understand your English, YC.

You wanna say although you are old, you can still do this do that...right? hhahaha

Rugawan said...

kaka, terry u really a good bro cos understand me so much...or u also already the same categories with me than have the same feel...hahaha

terry said...

Bro..you are right also..I consider myself same age as you already la..

Damn...whole body very pain right now..i wish u tell me early that I don have to climb that high..but I'm glad I did, coz i think I wont have that chance in the future.

Rugawan said...

it good i didnt told u....if not u cant take picture with the 4095meter already:P

rukawa said...

hey, i understand lar, no worry, keep on posting, because friends understand each other one mar =)

Rugawan said...

ah long oso good bro,if ask the fatter kheng read may be he dont understand...kaka