Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Never Try Never Know

Since Friday afternoon, when i've received an offer from a company of doing LED lighting at Shah Alam, i started feel 7 up 8 down (translate to chinese: P). I'm having difficulty to told my boss bout that, & i got a better offer from other, and will you do adjustment for me?

Actually, i have joined my current company for 4 year and i never request for any things (small small thing not counted la). And yesterday, i had make my ever 1st important request to my boss. And the situation also not as hard as what i think. He just listening on my request and said "it should be no problem" gaga....

The adjustment really make me happy but beside that i can c that i did play an important role in my company (BAO SHAN BAO HAI job not really every one wana do) cos my finace director had mention that she will follow what's the pay from other company (after we had get the offer) :) Anyway, after they do the adjustment, i oso will give back 100% effort to company. So, both side will have a win-win situation :)

2 comments:

rukawa said...

hey, good news =) congrat ya. Really never try never know ya =)

Rugawan said...

thank ya long......
tat really happy and now need to work hard to make them feel they need to pay more coming year...haha.