Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Batman(The Dark Knight)

Went to the preview show for the batman last night. Nokia had book cinema hall at the Garden Midvalley for the preview show of Batman. My customer also receive free tickets and invite me 2 find more friend to join.

Did ask carmen to join but she is not free (worked til 10pm for few days already), then i just went to watch this movie with one of my friend's bro (also my friend liao) :P

May be this is the preview show, thus the cinema's security is very tight. We are not allow to bring along the handphone into the cinema. I thought they won't check after the entry, so i just put 1 of my phone at counter. Who knows when we get to the level 2, saw many security guards standing there and even have a device to scan us before go into the cinema hall. & so i need to deposit my 2nd phone on the other counter at 2nd floor :P

The cinema that they booked is a small cinema, but all are couple sit and come with a big popcorn and a bottle of mineral water. Wow, it's really like a specially service to us.

The movie is consider OK and it have a lot of conversation & so i need to catch what they are talking about due to my poor english :P And our edison also in the movie but with not more than 5 min and 1 dialog with "pls deposite your phone". Anyway that edison still looking smart. And i like the joker character in this movie, with big effect to the whole city of US, even more powerful than batman. Movie finish around 11.35pm, it's about 2hour and 35 minute movie.


No comments: