Monday, July 7, 2008

The time past...

Recently, felt that time passed by very fast everyday....The daily activities like non-stop and feel a bit tired on the it. Everyday work, work, and work, the daily work make me feel tired + the other activities like travelling, training etc... Really hope can have a rest....

Saw few of my friends can back home on time and chit chat by msn everyday at the computer but yet having a consider good pay. I will then ask myself "am i also looking for the same thing?" sometime the answer is "yes" and sometime is "no".

Answer "Yes" everytime i feel tired. But this mean my life will remain the same in the future. Am i looking for this? My answer will turn to "No". I hope to have a better future and tat's y i work hard and never said no to all the challenge in work.


May be i just need a short break and it is a good time for arrange my operation in coming 2 weekx time & then i take 1-2week rest at home(MC) :P

No comments: